background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Best Part of My Job

The role of principal is a busy one involving lots of people. Some meetings are scheduled months in advance. Parents have concerns they bring to my door. Teachers like to share things with me.  The community often wants some of my time. People consume my day. And this is a good thing.


But the most important clients I serve are the students. I LOVE to see kids come to my office, especially if they are sharing their work, like these students. This group wrote pumpkin stories....stories that were all different...all kid writing...and so entertaining.


 Thanks, Mrs. Bittle for sending them and reminding me why I chose this profession. Their little faces brighten my day, my week, my life! I am blessed....

2 comments :

Dr. Frank Buck said...

...and it's the attention you give to kids that made such a huge impression on me your first few days on the job.

Michele said...

The students and parents are blessed to have such a caring and dedicated principal. I may not say it much, but Thank You for all that you do-you go over and beyond and this is what makes you a GREAT principal and teacher!!