background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thoughts From a Student


One way I assess the school's effectiveness is by listening to our students. It could be in conversation, a written note placed in the basket by my office, or a comment posted to the blog.
We encourage the students at Young to read the school's blog because it is about them! This comment below was left by a child, 4th grader Diamond O., after an early dismissal post ran on Wednesday, April 27. It demonstrates the type of atmosphere we have at Young.  Her words speak volumes to me. Thanks, Diamond. I feel the SAME way! 
aliciabigred39 wrote...

RL YOUNG ELEMENTRY SCHOOL IS SUCH A GOOD SCHOOL THAT I DIDENT EVEN WANA GET OUT FOR EARLY DISMISSAL TODAY :(LUV,DIAMOND SHANTE' OGLETREE RL YOUNG ROCKS!!!!!!

No comments :