background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Friday, August 14, 2009

New T.I.G.E.R. in Town

Have you seen a TIGER book at your house? Hopefully, your child is bringing home DAILY their T.I.G.E.R. book which stands for TODAY I'VE GOT EVERYTHING READY. This year's goal for students is to help them become more responsible and organized. The T.I.G.E.R. book is also meant to help the parent feel better connected to what is happening at school and in the classroom.

So, everyday....ask your child to let the T.I.G.E.R. out of the (book) bag and take a peek. If you want to make sure something arrives at school, stick it in the T.I.G.E.R. book. With your help, every child will become more responsible!

No comments :