background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Monday, May 7, 2012

My heart has been humbled; I'm  unable to speak
Because of the cards I was given for Teacher Appreciation Week.
The cards came from my student's hearts
Which clearly sets them far apart
From being "just a child."

My heart has been humbled; I'm unable to speak
Because of the love I've been shown this week.
The content of their hearts have been clearly shown
They are examples to all:  the growing and the grown...
Oh, to be like them, so meek and so mild....The loving heart of a child.

Thanks to all who help to make all teachers feel loved and appreciated - not just this week - all year round!

No comments :