"Stuff the Bus"
Community Event to Assist Talladega City Students and Families of Talladega
July 17, 2016 thru August 10th
Talladega City BOE is proud to partner with Revive Church as we “STUFF the BUS”. Help us serve our city by donating NEW school supplies (many local stores have city school supply items lists) at your nearest drop off center.
Current Drop Off Centers:
● Revive Church A/G 700 W. Parkway, Talladega
- Sundays between 10am- 1pm
- Wednesdays between 5pm- 8pm
● Talladega City BOE: 501 South Street East, Talladega
- 6:45am- 4:30pm Monday-Thursday (July 17th-July 29th)
- 7:30am- 4:00pm Monday -Friday (August 1st-10th)
● Spring Street Recreation Building: 502 South Spring Street, Talladega
- 6:00am-8:45pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 6:00am-5:45pm Wednesday and Friday
● B.N. Mabra Center 309 Martin Luther King Drive
- 7:30am- 4:30pm Monday Friday
● Curry Court Central Office 151 Curry Court, Talladega
- 8:00am- 4:30pm Monday Friday closed between 12:00 12:30
All items will be used to assist our elementary, junior high, and high school students as
they begin a new academic school year.
If you would like more information on this event, please contact: Philip Jenkins, Assistant Principal, Zora Ellis Junior High School at email@example.com ( 2563155705) or Matt Everhart, Pastor, Revive Church at firstname.lastname@example.org ( 2055032048).