Talladega City Schools Delayed Start to School
· The beginning of school has been delayed by two hours from the start time/time your students are tardy at your school. For example: Graham students are tardy at 8:00. A two hour delay would mean that students are tardy at 10:00.
· BREAKFAST is NOT served.
· Buses will run 2 hours later than normal. If a student is usually picked up at 7:00, they will be picked up at 9:00.
· Any special activities (Academic Awards Ceremonies, Honor Society activities, etc) scheduled for the morning of delayed start days will be rescheduled for a later day.
· Lunches are served at their regular lunch time and dismissal is at the usual time.
· ½ day check out time for students to be counted as here for the entire day is 11:30.
· Teachers and employees are to report to school no later than 8:45 on delayed start days.