background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Nice Surprise from Bemiston Baptist

One item that all teachers need is paper, but not at R.L. Young due to the generosity of Paster Kory Burel and Bemiston Baptist Church. With wagon in hand, he personally delivered each certified staff a 1/2 case of paper to begin the year. Even the office got some! 

On Saturday morning, around 15 people gathered at the school from BB Church and Talladega Creek Baptist Church to pray for the success of our students, parents, faculty, and staff.
With the hard economic times and troubled world we live in, the prayers cast today are very appreciated. May we all strive to meet the needs of our children, physically, mentally, educationally, and socially. Thank you for your continued support!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

My name is Shenequia Chatman and my son Kevin Cole started Kindergarten this year at R.L.Young in Mrs. Liners class. I've been so pleased thus far with the school staff, hospitality, and smiling faces. My son is so excited and loves his new school! I check the blog daily and I can honestly say that R.L. Yound blog is the only blog where there is regular posting and that to me is great. Keep up the good work R.L.Young and I will contiue to pray for staff and students!!