background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

January Good Citizens 2011

Here are the GOOD CITIZENS from grades K-2 for January: Gavin C., Brendan T., Logan E., Malorie B., Abigail P., Kayleigh F., and Emma W.

GOOD CITIZENS in grades 3-6 are as follows: Carolyn H., Payton H., Arden H., Alex C., Kaley B., Riley K., and Tori P.
not pictured: Amber Trisch

Good Citizens are selected monthly from each classroom by classmates and teachers. We appreciate
 and strive to recognize students who are well rounded and make our school a better place to learn and grow. 


1 comment :

Casey Wesley said...

I want to be a good citizen. My teacher said she looks at people who have a 100 in conduct and I do.I never get my name in the conduct book.