background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Monday, December 26, 2011

Opportunities to Give-Successful at Young


I read the paper almost every day and often see schools featured that have collected for the needy. I am proud to work at a school that emphasizes to think of others throughout the year. Sometimes it may be to donate something, make something, or just say kind words to others. We are creating an environment where people matter.


One of the students wrote in a birthday card to me, "You are always gathering us together". I loved this statement because it is true. We are a strong school academically, socially, and emotionally. I love to look out into the sea of faces. 


Young is so blessed to have a beautiful auditorium in which the entire school can fit to celebrate with a sing-a-long, recognize achievement such as honor roll, or have fun with a movie. These gatherings do make us closer. 


I often remind the students that when one of us does something great...it makes us all  great. I believe this and I think they do, too. I am proud of the giving hearts of our children and their parents. I love the influence my kind, caring teachers have on the students and each other. It truly is....


A GOOD PLACE TO LEARN AND GROW! 



No comments :