background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week May 12-16, 2014

R. L. Young PTO sent home a letter to assist you with honoring our wonderful teachers next week.
Listed below are their "favorites", if you choose to participate. Just a handwritten note would be appreciated. Kind words, expressing gratitude warms the heart and helps support the work that teachers do every day.
On May 12, PTO will be hosting a luncheon for the teachers. Your child's teacher may ask for a volunteer to sit with the class as the luncheon from 12 to 1 occurs. 



TEACHER FAVORITES:

Tammy Liner
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS:Grape G2, chips and salsa, blueberry muffins.
My favorite flower or plant : petunias
My most needed school supply : Clorox wipes and baby wipes.


Carrie Nabors
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS: Propel water, pretzels, brownies
My favorite flower or plant :ALL
My most needed school supply -Copy paper

Cari Wilson
Drink – Water & Decaf coffee
Snack – chocolate or fruit
Baked Goods - anything
Flower/plant - anything
Most needed School supply -colored pens & sticky notes

Roxanne Lamberth
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS: Diet Dr. Pepper, small Reese Cups & Snickers
My favorite flower or plant: petunias, Lantana
My most needed school supply: sticky notes & copy paper

Danni Odom-Winn
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS- tea, cheese crackers, cake
My favorite flower or plant: ANY
My most needed school supply - Printer Ink# 21 HP or Paper

Selena Nelson
My favorite drink: Pepsi
My favorite snack: Reese's/Snickers
My favorite baked goods: brownies
My favorite flower: star gazer lilies/gerber daisies
My most needed school supply: Clorox wipes/ink cartridge HP# 56 or 57

Linda Haynes
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS
drink - Diet Pepsi
snack - chocolate candy
baked good – cookies/brownies
My favorite flower or plant - hydrangeas and gardenias
My most needed school supply - red pens, dry erase markers, clorox wipes

Joy Bittle
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS:
Coffee (no decaf) peppermint and any kind of fruit
My favorite flower or plant: any kind
My most needed school supply: Pencils & Kleenex
Joanne Deese-COUNSELOR
Favorite drink: Water
Favorite snack: mixed nuts, dark chocolate
Favorite Flower-gardenia or daisy
Most needed school supply-computer ink

Rhonda Nunn -Reading Coach
Favorite drink: Diet Sunkist
Favorite snack: dark chocolate with nuts
Favorite baked goods: strawberry pie
Favorite Flower-tulip/gerber daisy
Most needed school supply-paper/ink

Julie Burel
Favorite drink: water
Favorite snack: peanuts
Favorite baked goods: brownies
Favorite Flower-Gerber Daisies
Most needed school supply- Kleenex & Clorox Wipes

Kellie Payne
Favorite drink: Diet Coke
Favorite snack: Cheez-its
Favorite baked goods: Brownies
Favorite Flower-Daisies
Most needed school supply- Kleenex & Clorox Wipes

Teresa Brooks
Favorite drink: Coffee & Flavored Water
Favorite snack: Chocolate “Treats”
Favorite baked goods: chocolate chip cookies
Favorite Flower: rose, impatients, hostas
Most needed school supply: dry erase markers, copy paper, wipes, and tissues

Kelly Davidson
Favorite drink: bottled water and flavor packs
snack: Baked Lays, 100 Calorie Snacks
Flower: Daisies, roses
School supply: copy paper, wipes, tissues

Valerie Harris
Favorite drink: water
snack: 100 calorie snacks
Baked goods: blueberry muffins
Flower: green plants
School supply: copy paper

Christine Lane
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS: Diet Dr. Pepper, snickers, chocolate chip cookies
My favorite flower or plant -roses
My most needed school supply_printer-ink-HP-28 color ; 27 black


Reva French
My favorite DRINK, SNACK, BAKED GOODS: Dr. Pepper, Chex mix (cheese);Reeses Peanut Butter Cups,  peanut butter cookies or chocolate chip
My favorite flower or plant _ pink tulips
My most needed school supply- colored ink pens

Chris Stephens
Favorite drink: Coke
Favorite snack or backed goods: Reese Cups/cheddar chips
Favorite Flower-white roses
Most needed school supply-Whiffle Balls & Bats

Bridget Belcher
My favorite drink: water
My favorite snack or baked good: anything chocolate, but NO peanuts
My favorite plant-anything that's not dead
Most needed school supply-copy paper

Gloria Thomas
My favorite drink: Mt. Dew
My favorite snack or baked good: Brownies & Chex Mix
My favorite plant- Gardenia
Most needed school supply- White-Out & Post-It Notes

No comments :