background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Sunday, October 18, 2009

A letter to Faculty and Staff

October 19, 2009
Dear Faculty and Staff,
Thank you for the very thoughtful cards and generous gifts I received on Bosses' Day. But it is I who should be thanking you for the wonderful job you do every day. This self-motivation that you each possess touches me and the tenderness I witness as you teach, care, and reach even the unreachable is amazing.
I am blessed to have the best, most dedicated employees. Everyday you go above and beyond to make every moment count with our students. Thank you for making R. L. Young a good place to learn and grow.
Y.E.S. (Young Elem School) Simply the best!
Sincerely,
P.Thomas
Principal of R. L. Young

No comments :