background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Journals..a window into a child's soul......

Aniya was chosen as Good Citizen for the month of October. She chose this as a topic for her journal writing. How touching that she chose to share it with me!

Aniya writes: "I can not wait because I am good and I am sitting with the principal.
 I can not wait." 

Her teacher and I are glad that she is good in the classroom. I am thrilled that she is also unafraid to put her thoughts on paper, because the memories will last forever. It was, indeed, a pleasure to dine with her at the Good Citizen luncheon. 
Congratulations to all Good Citizens!

No comments :