background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Monday, March 11, 2013

Do the "Honor Roll Wave"...

I LOVE Honor Roll Days...
My faculty and I don't mind the extra work it takes to prepare for Honor Roll Assemblies. They are hosted after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th six weeks. The last assembly is AWARDS DAY! We know that these days of celebration serve as motivation to keep students moving forward. It also allows teachers to see how their previous students are doing. I like having an overall picture of the progress of our student body. At the end of the ceremony, I ask students to participate in the Honor Roll Wave. Here are some shots of many happy students.
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to everyone who walked away with something to be proud of...we are blessed with great kids (and parents) at R. L. Young!

No comments :