Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

How Do County Students Get into R. L. Young? Quick Process...

If you know someone who lives in Talladega County who wants a SUPER elementary school for their is the quick process:
*Fill out an out of city form to be approved by the Superintendent. This form can be obtained at the school.
*Once she approves, complete paperwork for R. L. Young.
        #Must have proof of residency in the county (power bill,     
          water bill, gas bill).
        #If you are a renter, your lease agreement will be accepted. 
        #If you live with someone, a form obtained from the school     
          may be presented after it has been notarized.

We would be HAPPY to have your child! 

No comments :