background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Bosses' Day

Dear Faculty and Staff,
Thank you so much for a wonderful Bosses' Day. I wasn't even aware that it was coming up, so it was a complete surprise. I especially loved that you surprised me in the lunchroom in front of the most important people at our school...the children! 


The flowers were lovely and unusual with the big, bright sunflowers mixed with roses. I will save the Olive Garden Gift Card for a special occasion. Of course, my favorite thing was the sweet and heartfelt comments in the card. You all know how I feel about each of you and the school.  You make my job fun and exciting! We are all different except for one thing...our mission is clear and our focus is on pushing our kids as far as they can go!


Thanks so much!
Mrs. P. Thomas
Principal

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Thomas,
It's wonderful to see the teachers express their appreciation like this. Young has the best teachers and the BEST principal.

Pattie Thomas said...

Thanks for this comment. The principalship is very demanding, but the rewards and satisfaction from helping children surpasses even my worst day as an instructional leader.