background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Letter for YOU!

R. L. Young will have a change of leadership in the lunchroom this year. Our new manager is Mrs. Joyce Gurley. Although she is not a new face to our school, we want to recognize her in this position. Check out this letter:
*************************
Hello!
Welcome to another exciting school year.

I wanted to start by introducing myself. My name is Joyce Gurley and I will be taking over as lunchroom manager since Mrs. Gaither retired this past May. Most of you know me already as I have been working in the lunchroom for the past 5 years.

I am really looking forward to working with each and everyone of you this year to ensure our children are served healthy and delicious meals.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 256-315-5886. I will do my best to resolve them to your satisfaction. 

Thank you,

Joyce Gurley

                  *********************

She didn't tell you that she has been busy all summer preparing for the new school year. The lunchroom looks great. The theme this year is GOOD GRADES START WITH GOOD NUTRITION! Stop by our lunchroom at the Meet and Greet on Aug. 16 and say hello. 

To further assist you, I will be posting the lunch menu on the school blog each month. 

No comments :