background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bosses' Day or Blessings Day?

Today was Bosses' Day, yet it felt more like Blessings Day. I know I have the best faculty and staff on the planet. Sometimes it is even more apparent, like today. It was not enough that they gave me a very touching card filled with sweet notes and words of appreciation. They also gave me a beautiful handpainted, decorative cross. I was very touched with this morning's event. Little did I know what was ahead. My folks know that I am so crazy about the students. So...
With the help of some sneaky teachers, students, and parents I was surprised all day long with beautiful flowers, smiling faces, and sweet notes.
  There were lots of variety, such as this sweet bath cloth, and even flowers for planting. Look out, Mrs. Diane!
 Some flowers were delivered like this beautiful arrangement.  
The sweet notes meant the world to me. There no better gift than to share your thoughts with someone. I am blessed with a job that allows me to be very involved with many wonderful people.

Thanks to everyone for making this the best Bosses' Day Ever!
 


No comments :