background

GROWING LEADERS EVERY DAY!
Our school is proud of the traditions, high expectations, and inviting atmosphere that make it a good place to learn and grow.



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Grandparents speak...

As always, R. L. Young loves to get feedback and praise for our efforts to make our school the best place to learn and grow. Here is what our grandparent guests had to say this year during Grandparents Day Tea:

: Grandparents day was wonderful! I loved it. Can’t wait until next year.


: So nice we are so proud of our Grand Kaylee Rice. She loves R.L Young and so do we.

: This is a great thing for Grandparents to be a part of.

: Very well organized and enjoyable. Thanks for asking us to this event.

: Enjoyed the visit with my Great Grandson Jaxon Couch in Mrs. Armstrongs’ second grade. Love your school.

: Very nice!

: Really enjoyed having my granddaughter show us her school. She enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you!

: Thank you for hosting such a nice event! This is just one reason among many why R.L Young is the best school!

: Everything was well organized. Grandparents’ Day is a great idea.

: I am glad to have the opportunity to share this time with Logan. It was a very nice time.

: It was great. I had a very good time with my Granddaughter Carlee Moxley.

: Everyone was very polite and helpful. We enjoyed Grandparents day.

: It is so nice the things you do for the children. I really enjoyed this day.

: This is a wonderful idea and gives the Grandparents an opportunity to see the school.

: The young girls working the food table were excellent.

: It is very nice to have cookies with our grandchildren. It was very organized. For a change it would be nice to have lunch with them.

: Good idea!

: It was great!

: Thank you for the special day. Everything was really nice. I enjoyed the refreshments and tour.

: Everything is beautiful. I love the school. I am a proud Aunti of Joshua Fegans. If he is happy then I am happy.

: Was very special. I really enjoyed it.

: It was a great day. Evan and Taylor were so excited, and so was I.

: I am so proud to have my granddaughter Kenady at R.L Young. I know that she will get all her needs met in order to become a productive person in life.

: Everybody was great and polite.

: I think it was great.

: We had a great time. Everyone was so nice. Look forward to next year.

: This was a very nice and pleasant day for me. Thank you for teaching my Grandchildren.

: School is so nice. I enjoyed the tour. I am proud my Granddaughter is here.

: I saw a lot of improvements. The school looked very nice. I was glad that you offered something that wasn’t sugar.

: Great job wonderful day.

:Very impressive. Beautiful school! Loved that students engaged in the event.

: Second year to attend. It was very good. Thanks to the teachers that made me feel so welcome. Thanks for a good day.

: I enjoyed the tour given by my granddaughter. The school has improved greatly. Keep up the good work, learning to no impossible ends.

: We were very happy with the school. Everything was clean and the teachers are awesome. Thanks for having us.

: Awesome!

: Would like to do something different. Maybe eat lunch with my grandchild. Have children dress different like Indians or someone from another country. (GOOD IDEA...the committee has discussed this!)

: What fun I had visiting my Grandson Jaxon couch and seeing his classroom and school.

: Great!

: It was wonderful meeting all of Lauryns’ friends so I have faces to go with names. She sure enjoys school. All in all I think it was a wonderful day.

: I love this school, my granddaughter came here for six years and now my grandson is in first grade here. All the staff here is very nice.

: Just keep up the good work! Enjoyed very much.

: This is such a great idea. I appreciate all the hard work of your teachers. They are fantastic going above and beyond.

: I think it is a great thing to do. Keep up the good work.

: Had a great time.

: Thank you for the time you give the grandparents. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. Our school is appreciative of the job with Cari Wilson and her committee did to organize this event. We enjoy planning for some of our favorite guests...GRANDPARENTS!

No comments :